Wednesday 19 December 2012

My first tortugita!- 11th September


I am the happiest girl in the world!


I saw my first baby tortugita this afternoon! WOWOWOWOW! I held it and set it free!

I’ve never seen anything so beautiful in my life! I was beside myself with joy. I felt like a little kid meeting their favourite person in the world.

AMAZING!!!!!:)))))))

I’ve waitied so long and I’M HERE RIGHT NOW

Tears are streaming down my face

When I came back to the house after the turtle training I sat on the bed and sobbed and sobbed and when I had a shower I sobbed some more!

Muy Muy Muy feliz! Oh my god I’m so happy!

I want to share this with someone, all that I feel right now. It's the realisation that now I can do anything.  I would so love to do this again one day- and I’m only on day 2!



Imagine what else is in store for me! Wonders exist that I’ve never imagined!

To sleep now for my shift at 8pm. You did it Jaimie! Xxxxxxoooooooo


No comments: